Seems Like One Long Saturday Night – Music by Br5-49, Choreography by Becca White, Skyline Country Cloggers
Beginner Class: January 18- March 8 2017
In Beginner Clogging, we teach the 8 fundamental clogging steps from which all the other steps are formed. By the end of class, students will have learned at least 1-2 routines performed by the club. There is no homework, though we encourage you to practice outside of class.
- Classes are held from 6:45 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday nights. The team practices immediately after class and you are welcome to stay for practice.
- Wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing in which you can move easily and bring a water bottle.
- Wear flat-soled, tennis shoes or sneakers. It is very important that the shoe be able to slide. Tennis shoes with a thick tread pattern will make learning more difficult. Zumba shoes, ballroom dance shoes or any shoe with a smooth-sole works well. Dance socks fitted over sneakers work well.
- Students do NOT need clogging shoes for Beginner Class.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult taking the class.
- Students are welcome to try the first class at no obligation.
- Register through Albemarle County Parks & Recreation online, by mail or in person. Please do not bring money to class.
- Classes are held at Greenwood Community Center 865 Greenwood Road, Crozet, VA 22932
- If Albemarle County schools are closed due to inclement weather, class is cancelled.
Did you miss our show at Graves Mountain Lodge Apple Harvest Festival? Check out these photos
Oct 8, 2016 Saturday 11:00 am & 12:15 am
Crozet Arts & Crafts Festival
Admission: Adults $6, Children under 12 Free
Free on-site Parking
Oct 2, 2016 Sunday 3:30 pm
Graves Mountain Apple Harvest Festival
Graves Mountain Lodge, Syria, Virginia