Cue Sheets, Music, Phone List & Treasurer Reports are in the Skyline Dropbox.
If you want to browse the folder, from the Dropbox welcome screen (which lists the most recent uploads)
- select Files from the left-hand menu
- Then select the Skyline Cloggers folder
Weekly Practice Format
7:00-7:30 pm – Teach routines already in the club repertoire
7:30-8:00 pm – Dance though Practice List
8:00-9:00 pm – Practice or teach new routines
Dues of $20 should be paid each January or on joining.
The Club will pay workshop registration (typically for Smoky Mountain Encore) for cloggers who
- Have been a member for at least one year AND
- Have danced in at least two performances OR
- Have contributed to the club in some major way (e.g. such as Robin sewing new costumes)