Intermediate Clogging @ the Front Porch Tuesdays April 23- May 28, 2019 (6 weeks)
Intermediate Clogging runs from 6:00-6:55 pm. This class assumes you already know the fundamentals of clogging.
- Front Porch beginning clogging classes are held Tuesdays nights from April 23 – May 28, 2019.
- Classes are held at The Front Porch, 221 Water Street SE, Charlottesville, VA
- Register through The Front Porch. You may bring money to class if you pre-register online.
- Wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing in which you can move easily and bring a water bottle.
- Wear flat-soled, tennis shoes or sneakers. It is very important that the shoe be able to slide. Tennis shoes with a thick tread pattern will make learning more difficult. Zumba shoes, ballroom dance shoes or any shoe with a smooth-sole works well. Dance socks fitted over sneakers also work well.
- Clogging shoes are not allowed on the dance floor.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult taking the class.