Next Beginner Clogging Class starts in February
In Beginner Clogging, we teach the 8 fundamental clogging steps from which all the other steps are formed. By the end of class, students will have learned at least 1-2 routines performed by the club. There is no homework, though we encourage you to practice outside of class.
- Classes are held from 6:45 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday nights
- Students should wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing in which they can move easily and bring a water bottle.
- Students should wear flat-soled, tennis shoes or sneakers. It is very important that the shoe be able to slide. Tennis shoes with a thick tread pattern will make learning more difficult. Zumba shoes, ballroom dance shoes or any shoe with a smooth-sole works well. Students do not need clogging shoes for Beginner Class.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult taking the class.
- Students are welcome to try the first class at no obligation.
- Classes are held at Greenwood Community Center 865 Greenwood Road, Crozet, VA 22932
- If Albemarle County schools are closed due to inclement weather, class is cancelled.
Register through Albemarle County Parks & Recreation